Create a Windows Phone 8 SkyDrive account
- Every Windows Phone 8 user gets a free SkyDrive account from Microsoft!
- HowTo Create a Windows Phone 8 ScyDrive account if you don’t already have one.
SignIn to your SkyDrive Account
- You can do this in the “settings” page. Just push the “SignIn” button!
- After you have logged in, a token will be generated from Microsoft.
- With this token, you don’t have to login again for a certain time.
- When the token expires, you’ll have to login again to your SkyDrive account.
Upload your voice memos to SkyDrive
- On the “recordings” page, tap on the file you wish to upload to SkyDrive.
- You’re redirected to the “details” page.
- On the “details” page, just tap on the “share icon” from the AppBar.
- The upload to SkyDrive is started.
- Files are placed in your /root Folder on SkyDrive.