View the Earth in real 3D!
View the earth in real 3D! Walk the streets in many cities with street view!
- View cool places on this earth like never before
- Organize the places you like in the “MyPlaces” Collection
- Share your places through all windows 10 devices
- Of course you can take screenshots of the current view
- Choose from the list of available 3D Locations
- Rotate, zoom and pitch the map with gestures and UI Elements.
Earth View – Map 3D is a Windows 10 UWP app – this means the app runs on both your Desktop PC, your Tablet and even on your XBox and Windows Mobile Phone:
As a user of Google Earth for more than ten years. I never considered a 3 d View until I discovered this 3 D App in the Windows Store .. What I have been missing all these years … This is the same feeling as flying in a small plane over a land …This is a must have ….
Free trips to the grand Canyon, Teton Mountains and Yellowstone. Love its clarity and 3D viewing. If you love landscape a must see. Enjoy!
I don’t know what it is about this app but you kinda have to try it out. I figured it would be a Google Earth clone but it somehow seems more detailed and the 3d imagery is rendered better. Just take a look.
Download Earth View Map 3D for free from the Windows 10 App Store
Watch Earth View – Map 3D life in action
- Earth View Map 3D is not another map for routing and navigation. The intention of this app is to view cool places on this earth like never before. For routing and navigation, please consider using the Microsoft “Map” app or other apps.
- The real 3D “object” view is available for more than 200 locations worldwide. If there is no real 3D data available for the specific location then a 2.5D view (“flat” satellite images) will be used.
- Streetside View is not available for any city and/or any street, although the numbers of available locations are constantly rising. The “Street View” menu item will only be visible when Streetside View is available for your current Location.
- The quality of the satellite images may vary from region to region. All map data are retrieved from Microsoft Bing Maps.
We at wolfSYS do not make satellite pictures. Please keep that in mind when you contact our Support.