The only way to organize your internet bookmarks on Windows Phone!
- assign icons and images for the “category” hub
- take live thumbnails of internet pages
- pin bookmarks to the start menu
- pin whole categories to the start menu
- share bookmarks through social networks
- share bookmarks through email
- share bookmarks even from desktop browsers
- search for title, URL and keywords
Most actions for both categories and bookmark items are accessed through the context menu of the item. In order to access the context menu, simply tap on the item (that is: the category tile on the start page or the bookmark item in the bookmark list of a category) and hold the finger down for a time being. Then the context menu will popup, providing you further possibilities.
To share bookmarks from your Desktop Browsers you need to install the MyBookmarksWP8 Browser Plugin. Those plugin is available as a free download from our website for Internet Explorer, FireFox and Google Chrome browsers.
see also: Help and FAQ